cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I like alot of other people are face with setting up a VPN, in which 31 offices around the world can get access into our network. For the larger sites, a Site-to-Site configuration is neccessary, but for the smaller offices where there are only a few...

pdooley98 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my names miles and im an 18 year old admin, and im looking to setup like a RAS server (on a win2k network at home) and use VPN to dial in.. I dont have a modem hooked up to the server and dont really want one.. I have cable modem hookup and my se...

miles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read several Cisco docs about implementing private links between 2 PIX units. Are the commands any different for connecting a PIX to a Cisco 1722 router that has a VPN card?SB

sbiring by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a VPN via IPSec between a customer with a uBR924 router connected to a CATV provider and a Customer who is connected to the Internet with a DSL 800 router?

The context is :I have two routers 1720 with IOS IP/FW Ipsec 56.I want to connect them between INTERNET.Connexion between the router and the ISP is Frame-Relay.What are the actions for the ISP ?Do i need to make a tunnel ?Can my router can be connect...

egrellet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current Internet configuration is through Cisco 2621, Sonicwall as a Firewall and Microsoft Proxy server. So if someone wants to go out on the Internet, to send an e-mail or web browsing he would have to pass first the proxy server, than the fire...

i need config a link between a vpnclient via dial-up to internet and a 1750. but the negotiation dont to pass, the log view of vpn client show the follow error:"IreIKE: unable to acquiere CAPI provider handle (80090020)!"I dont use a ISDN connection...

ajaen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a R2R vpn between two sites,I can find computers and transfer files,but I couldn't use ping and vnc etc, Did I miss or make some wrong configuration? I appreciate all your helps.Thanks all in advance!

nickyyi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

HiI want to implement vpn between two cities through private networ or internet.Pls send me the following:hard ware requirement - is it ok with 1750private ip address yes/no

snarayana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help (scripts, samples, tech info) with VPN configuration for Cisco 3662 router and 2610.Currently we have four locations, all of them connected to the internet. I would like to VPN all the locations (between one and the other) and leav t...

azmirly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem getting IPSEC to work on a router that is used as a intra-VLAN router. The "crypto map toShipping" is bound to fast ethernet 0/0.4 (ip address 208.50.0.163) on a 2621. If I do a "debug crypto ipsec" I see "1w0d: IPSEC(validate_p...

jtutokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i setup a vpn using software vpn with IPsec but i cann't detrmain which policy should i use and how to use it ...

h.hammad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes