cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am going to implement IPsec between 2 Cisco routers, I'll use IPsec ESP with tunnel, and I want to run ospf between the 2 routers over the IPsec tunnel.One of my colleague told me that this is possible, the IPsec tunnel doesn't support dynamic r...

vsbastien by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a few site to site VPNs PIX-PIX. All of these work fine over frame relay connections. However, the first ISDN one I have tried fails?The ISDN router config is fine and I can ping the outside world from the PIX.Any ideas?

andrew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3-way PIX to PIX VPN, covering three branches around the world, when we connect with a PPTP client to one of the sites, we cannont see the other branches.Any ideas?

shai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the VPN 3000 concentrators, how can I differentiate the traffic of different users as it exits the device? I am working on a solution in which traffic from different customers, all of whom will be terminating at a VPN 3000 box, needs to be dist...

Does anyone know when the IPSec/IOS firewall feature set will be released for the 827 router? The only thing I can find on the web is "available 2HCY00" and "available in the second half of 2000".

I am looking for possible design solution to propose to a customer. He has a HQ and 10 remote offices/business partners. The remotes need to be connected to HQ and other remotes with VPN tunnels (IPSEC 3dES). The way we want to implement this is :1)...

I have a question: I am trying to compare and contrast the 3000/5000 series and Nortel's Contivity 1500 and 2500. Is the number of tunnels the only main difference? I am looking at a 3-state lan to lan configuration for a project, and need to know...

jharper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to understand how I can implement VPNs using a cisco 1605R.That box connects the company LAN to the internet provider trough a 2M dedicated line.The company would like to establish VPNs with users using windows PCs with dial-up connectio...