cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN and IPSEC Setup

jm09121998
Level 1
Level 1

I am hoping some one can help with this I have a few sites that are DMVPN today and I need to migreate them to just L2L IPsec with my new Data center is there a way to have the DMVPN setup to my old DC and add a new L2L tunnel to my new DC and not take down the DMVPN I need to have both running for a short time. Any help or base configs on how to do this would be great. I know L2L vpn very well but I am new to the whole DMVPN thing. 

3 Replies 3

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes you can.  You are going to need a lot of crypto maps.  You are in for a lot of work.

I'd just by another router for the new DC and keep using DMVPN.  It's a great solution.

Thanks for the info. The problem that we have is new DC can not have DMVP they do not want it so I have to come up with a solution at the remote DMVPN sites to connect them back to IPsec gateway. I am trying to do this from the existing router that is at the DMVPN remote sites this way I can control both sides. I am just looking for config examples that can get this working. 

Can you post a sample spoke config, and list the subnets that the spokes will need access to.