Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PPPoe DMVPN mtu

Hi,      I have a problem with all PPPoe spoker on my network with DMVPN. The problem is the stability of the tunnel DMVPN. All spoker with PPPoe I have a problem.  When I do a ping on the spoker to the hub like this: ping [dest IP Hub] sou [local ...

Hello, I hv an ASA facing internet and terminating SSL connections. Behind the ASA i have IOS Firewall which hosts the Servers need to be accessed through the SSL provided by the asa The issue im having is : Users SSL coonections are terminated at th...

Resolved! ASA VPN

Hi , I have a question regarding  VPN , is it possible to configure both VPN IPsec site-to-site and remote access vpn on the same ASA and working at the same time , does it need one or two different public ip address? I have cisco ASA 5540 - version ...

Hi, I recently received a ASA 5505, and I have spent weeks to figure out how to set up a VPN on it. After some days, I finally found the solution to connect to my ASA with a VPN client, yet and cannot acces the devices that are connected to the ASA. ...

I just finish setting a gre tunnel with IPSEC and 3DES encryption. When I used the default settings, configured by the SDM, it set the tunnel MTU to 1420.With that default setting I was able to bring up the tunnel, but simple tcp services would not w...

Hello, I have a question about S2S IPSec. [[{"type":"media","fid":"1311346","view_mode":"default","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Topology","title":"Topology","height":"383","width":"488","class":"image-style-none media-element file-default"}}]...

alan-zhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, We have 2821 Cisco Router with the following Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). We have IPSec tunnel configured between our site and remote peer in Germany. IPsec tunnel is used for Intrane...

I am doing ikev2 VPN with the ASAs and the sites have dynamic IP. One solution is to do a site to site vpn, configure headoffice ASA with dynamic crypto map and the client asa with static crypto maps and put peer of of headoffice IP.  However a bett...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IKEv1 to IKEv2

Hello Everyone,   I have query related to IKEv1 to IKEv2 feasibility.   Currently I am using ASA5540 with Software Version 9.1(6)11. On this ASA we are using IKEv1 and having almost 240 Active SA/tunnels. Now I have received request to change IKEv1 t...

nishikesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! I  need to create a VPN between my Cisco Router with IOS "c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25a.bin" and my customer (I do not know what the equipment used by him). In this VPN have two PEER's from my customer that I configured. Follow a part th...

We've setup a IPsec site to site VPN tunnel. Current transform set is on tunnel mode and I believe split tunneling is enabled. All connection seems working fine. were able to ping from site A to site B and vice versa. Were just having a problem on DN...

b0ying by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Server has a static IP while client has dynamic IP (both ASAv). I am trying to connect them using ikev2 VPN. Following config I have done for that.  Headoffice:crypto IKEv2 policy 3 encryption aes-256 integrity sha sha256 prf sha crypto ipsec IKE...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA5516X running Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(2)10. I have a VPN tunnel that is frequently dropping and coming back up, but the configurations match on both sides of the tunnel. Is there anyway to checks logs ...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes