cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extract Image from VPN 3000 Concentrator.

wongwm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on the offsite of a small data center where they ultilize VPN 3000 box for the remote access VPN.

The production network is using the VPN 3000 with the image version of 3.5.2. Recently, they have purchase a new VPN 3000 box for the offsite, and need to load with the same version of image. Unfortunately Cisco Software Download Centre doesn't has the older version of VPN 3000 image (the earliest is 3.6.8). So, I am looking for a way on how do I download the 3.5.2 version of image from the production VPN 3000 box?

I couldn't find any documents from Cisco website regarding this, extract image from VPN 3000. Anyone can help?

Thanks and regards,

Wei Ming, Wong.

2 Replies 2

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't download an image off a VPN3000 concentrator. I'll send you the image to your business email address, you should receive it in an hour or so.

Hi,

My email address is "wongwm@scs.com.my", I have yet to receive your image of the VPN3005 Concentrator, for the version 3.5.2.

Do let me know where can I get it.

Thanks and regards,

Wei Ming, Wong.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: