Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD LDAP attribute mapping

Abdel Amyay
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am trying to configure FTD 1010 using FDM and  add LDAP attribute mapping to be able to assign Group policies based on group membership in AD. I saw an example for FMC but none for FDM. Can someone point me to an example on how to configure this.

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvo57196/?rfs=iqvred

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

HI Marce,

I am using ver 6.6 and that bug was fixed in ver 6.5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For now, LDAP attribute map using Flexconfig object cannot be done in FDM the same as in FMC.

I just checked on my FDM-managed FTD 6.6 and the command "ldap attribute-map MAP" command is blacklisted.

Old thread ... this can be done using API explorer.

For an example search for "Firepower_65_features_lab_v1.pdf".

I found the pdf but the lab is no longer available. 

I would like to have the file that is referenced in the lab "LDAPattributeMap.txt." 

"On the Jumpbox desktop, open the file LDAPattributeMap.txt. Above the dashed line is the LDAP attribute map. Inspect the
JSON. You should see that it will assign the group policy ITaccessGP to any user who’s memberOf attribute contains the IT
group. Below the dashed line is a snippet of JSON that will be added to the realm configuration" This file will help me greatly figuring this out.