cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HOW CAN I CREATE A ROUTE FOR CLIENT VPN SUBNET(192.168.X.X/24)

Sencyty
Level 1
Level 1

I need to get my client VPN reach inside LAN. The client VPN works to the MX95 but need to find way get it talk to the LAN. right now it can get to MX interface on the DNS server, i suspect there might likely be needs for a next hop......  I need help ASAP

Thank you.

8 Replies 8

james.sampson
Level 1
Level 1

NAT Translation is misconfigured. It needs to point to Inside LAN from outside interface

James Sampson

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need access rule to allow your VPN range to your Lan range, also check any routing required.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Can you please give details explanation on this? also if you can share the step by step details. Thank yo so much

what you need to do is setup your vlan address to translate to your inside network, to do so go to Nat settings in asdm, create a Rule and make sure that the source address is your vlan and destination is inside network, you could also set a range so if your clients are assigned a certain ip address it will translate that to the inside network. That will ensure your client endpoints are assigned an ip address from the server ip pool it will then route to your inside network, ie. client ip 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.0 translates to internal network 172.16.x.x or however yours is set up. hope this helps

James Sampson

Thank you James. What is the command to route a subnet to a network on 9k? i used below but the subnet keep time out.

ip route 10.30.x.x/24  10.30.x.251

copy running-config startup-config

do I need to add anything?

Give some more information, how that network looks like.

BB

Thank you Balaji, what i need to do is route the subnet on the AnyConnect vpn on 9k to the MX95 address. I hope this explain better?

But you propviding the information what you liketo, we are not sure how your network connected

Nexus switch-----------------------------MX95 is next hop ?

BB