Views
Helpful
Replies

How to connect VPN with user group in Anyconnect IOS version

l00141778
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I try to use Anyconnect IOS app to connect VPN, but i cannot input UserGroup. Is it possible to input usergroup and username and password? Currently only username and password shows on the mobile screen. 

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If the admin has setup a URL for use with a given group, you can create an AnyConnect profile in IOS that includes the URL. That method puts you straight into the desired group vs. having to choose it from a list or input it manually.

Thank you very much for the reply. May I ask how can I create a profile in IOS

system?

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In the AnyConnect app on iOS just click "Add VPN connection" option under the Connections menu screen. For "Server address" just put in the FQDN of the VPN server including the URL option. For instance: vpn.company.com/groupname.

iOS Add VPN Connection.png

I tried again, but still not working. I used same password and secure code in my laptop. It is working well. Really confused about using this AnyConnect app

Are you sure the administrator has enabled access for mobile devices? On older versions, this was a separate license that needed to be added.

OK, let me ask my colleagues. That's really helpful information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: