cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I'm already RDP'd into my work PC running Windows 7, I can use my PC fine.However, the recurring issue I have is whenever I disconnect my work Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, and then connect back to the VPN; when I try to use RDP to log back in ag...

Dali748 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DART

Hi Guys, According to Cisco (see source) you can download the DART as a separate MSI installer file, the format is "anyconnect-win-version-dart-predeploy-k9.msi" but I am unable to find this particular package via the Cisco download and do remember t...

Hi Experts,We've ASA Multi-Peer VPN configured and we'd like to failover to the secondary (2.2.2.2) on a pro-active basis, rather waiting for the Primary to go down and form a connection with the secondary.1.Can you please suggest how to do it, just ...

HiWe are trying to implement a spoke structure for a service we want to provide, but for it to have acceptable levels of security we want to use ikev2 in our configurations.What I am struggling with now is the ikev2 tunnel configuration on the 829 Ro...

Hawk-on by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have put in place a new setup for a small company who require minimal onsite infrastructure (ie no servers).  I have put a pair of DCs and a file server in Azure (more servers will follow), with a couple of Cisco switches and an ASA (5516-x) o...

jfnk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have two locations. Both locations have an ASA and an internet connection and are connected via VPN. They're also connected with an MPLS connection as a backup connection to the VPN. If internet drops at one site, I can still reach the inter...

We currently host a normal AnyConnect on one ASA authenticating with RADIUS (ISE) and a SAML based MFA VPN on another ASA. The two VPN's are Regular and Secure. The business would like to move the Regular VPN to SAML as well with the same provider so...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We have a pair of ASA5585-SSP-20 in active standby mode. The Software Version is 9.8(4)32. We created a new custom attribute of type "perapp" with a value that was created with Cisco Application Selector 2.0 for an iOS wildcard App ID (*.*).W...