cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install Cisco Anyconnect failed

edwardcma
Level 1
Level 1

I tried to installed Anyconnect to a computer for VPN access but failed with a log below.  I read it and can't get anything out of it.  Can anyone help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Edward, 

Okay thank you. But can you tell us how you install the anyconnect on the machine ? Are you download it from the VPN headend device (ASA, Router ... ) or you use the package to download it from Cisco website ? 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Dina Odeh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Edward, 

What is the way used to download the anyconnect ? 

We have standards on our company to use this version of Anyconnect.  There are version 4 but we just use version 3.xxx.  I never tried version 4 to work against my company policy.  

Hi Edward, 

Okay thank you. But can you tell us how you install the anyconnect on the machine ? Are you download it from the VPN headend device (ASA, Router ... ) or you use the package to download it from Cisco website ? 

I downloaded the Anyconnect exe file from server and put on dropbox then download to user's desktop and run from it.  

Hi Edward, 

You can not run the .exe file on your machine. 

In the Web Deploy method we always use the .pkg and put it on the server (ASA, Router ...) and then ask users to connect to server to download the software. 

But if you would like to use the pre-deploy method, refer please to this link as it have full info about that: 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect31/administration/guide/anyconnectadmin31/ac02asaconfig.html

Go under Predeploying AnyConnect

I have problems install on one of the computers.  My installation file should be fine.    

edwardcma
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone has an ideas why my installation not successful?