cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, I have a pair of ASA5510's that are used to terminate IPSec LAN-LAN VPN's (active-standby) using static routing.  I have a trading partner who wants to have a primary and a failover VPN (he has 2 different endpoints) so I understand I wil...

Hello, I am trying to configure an ASA5512-X to allow remote-access VPN and also site-site VPN.  The interfaces are fairly straightforward - 'outside' interface goes out to the internet, 'DMZ' has a couple of sub interfaces for a webserver, database ...

Dear Experts, Can you  people please suggest me any Cisco device( Router / Firewall ) that supports below VPN options for remote access IPsec Xauth RSA IPsec Xauth PSK IPsec hybrid RSA L2TP/IPsec PSK L2TP/IPsec RSA PPTP IPsec IKEv2 PSK IPsec I...

Dear Experts, Can you  people please suggest me any Cisco device( Router / Firewall ) that supports below VPN options for remote access IPsec Xauth RSA IPsec Xauth PSK IPsec hybrid RSA L2TP/IPsec PSK L2TP/IPsec RSA PPTP IPsec IKEv2 PSK IPsec IKEv2 ...

Hi Guys, we are having 3900 router which is currently having below DMVPN s router acting as a HUB C3900-SPE250/K9(CISCO3945-CHASSIS) c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin "Need  advise whether should buy HSEC license if it goes up to 125 spokes(site...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can anyone send me the link on how to configure Remote-Access VPN on Cisco IOS Routers (Authenticating Remote Users based on locally configured usernames on router itself) ?    I found some links, but all of them are authencating user...

Hi,I've configured my Cisco 851 as a EZVPN server. The client with Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07 can correctly connect through VPN, but can only ping the router. No access at the local LAN or Internet. I want that ALL the traffic pass through VPN tunnel.Ca...

Hello everyone, is anyone who can help me in the next question?we have a S2S VPN with 50Mb internet connection with Non Cisco firewalls (unfortunately).they see the VPN tunnel doesnot use the whole Bandwidth.my plan is to implement that VPN with Cis...

I have a VPN connection between cisco pix and a fortigate device. I can't seem to get them to work; does anyone know of any interop issue between these two platforms.