Views
Helpful
Replies

install mapped drive

nikhilcherian
Level 5
Level 5

Hi All,

I am trying to install anyconnect 4.4 in my customer premises. The customer has some mapped drives in his PC ( windows 7), which is being affected after the anyconnect install. Once I install anyconnect, the mapped drive comes with a cross mark and the user has to click on the mapped drive to make sure it start working again .

What I can understand from the windows boot up process is that , the mapped drives comes up when the windows boots up. When the anyconnect comes up after the Windows boot process, the anyconnect flush the network connection, which makes the mapped drives come with a cross mark.

Is there any work around for this

Regards

Nikhil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Nikhil,

You are welcome.

Without seeing the profile I am kind of shooting In the dark but have a look at your profile and try making the port exception as shown below.

Also try this.

Best regards,

Paul

erihowar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

is this occurring when the tunnel is established ?  If so do you have split-tunneling, TND, Always-On configured ?What other modules are installed ?

Best regards,

Paul

AC TME

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply

I have installed NAM,VPN & posture modules. I am not doing any authentication, this issue is happening when I just install anyconnect in the PC. My intention to provide network access upon successful authentication

As mentioned before, the issue is the cross mark, Once the user double click on the cross mark, everything goes fine. The user is annoyed, as the issue is happening with the restart of the PC

Regards

Nikhil

Hello Nikhil,

You are welcome.

Without seeing the profile I am kind of shooting In the dark but have a look at your profile and try making the port exception as shown below.

Also try this.

Best regards,

Paul

erihowar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: