cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, After downloading the app, I accidentally drag the app to the trash basket. In such a condition, I wanted to reinstall the app, so I searched in all files for "cisco" and delete them all. Now, when I reinstall it, at the following step, I cannot...

Resolved! Cisco 2821

Cisco 2821 with onboard VPN encryption IPSEC - IKE failures and High CPU consuption show proc cpu sort gives me the next : Crypto IKMP CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/12%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 99% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec...

dkomekow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've tried searching for this issue, but I didn't find something that I think applies to this situation.One of the universities I work for uses an ssl vpn with Anyconnect, and while at my office at another university I can easily connect (even thr...

elmtree02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have ISE posturing working with Anyconnect VPN for MAC's and PC's. However, when an iphone or android device connects to the vpn, it gets stuck in a "Unknown" posturing state. I tried creating another authz policy to match on "Session:De...

Ralphy006 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Bit of an odd question and to be honest I'm not actually sure it's possible.  Essentially I'm trying to make AnyConnect complete a cert based authentication and authorization, the norm for this would be to use Machine Auth (from the loo...

I have a customer getting this error message when connecting to anyconnect 4. Error message 'vpn established capability from a remote desktop is disabled.  A vpn connection will not be established.  

Hi all, Hope someone can point me to the one bit I've obviously missed. I've got two replicated VPN's with GRE.  IPSEC from ASA -> K9 remote Router passing GRE tunnel traffic from Core loopback to K9 remote Router loopback. One connection works fine,...

I have a VPN tunnel built off our ASA to a firewall at a Disaster Recovery (DR) site. The VPN itself works fine, but during backups we have some application slowness issues. It has been suggested that I should build the VPN tunnel off our OUTSIDE Rou...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a client vpn with a cisco 2901. When I connect I get this message "the secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt a new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed." I have read that I may not be g...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes