Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet issues when connected to Cisco Any connect via ATT internet

haranadhk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently changed my ISP from spectrum to ATT.  with ATT i had to get a new modem and currently using BGW210 model.  with this new setup, when I connect to my work VPN (Cisco Any Connect) I am having the following issues:

1. Unable to browse internet

2. Microsoft outlook and teams does not connect

Surprisingly Skype works and also I could connect to our ERP application.

I never had this issue with my previous internet connection (Spectrum with Netgear modem C6300).  In fact even now I could connect to VPN via my mobile hotspot (verizon).

When contacted ATT they are not owing this issue pointing that I need to check with the VPN service provider.

My company IT team says there is no issue with VPN.

Is there anything setting I can change in my laptop to get this working?

Appreciate any help. 

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the post i do not see any issue here with your VPN Clinet like cisco any connected ( as  per this community concern)

this is more to do with the modem you have and also good to post same informaton to ATT forum, sure some has same issue like you can suggest.

here is some tweak offered by ATT forum for reference (since we dont know the your config of the device)

https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-equipment/strict-nat-bridge-mode-what-is-ip-passthrough-can-i-enable-on-my-arris-bgw210-or-like-router/5defbfffbad5f2f606ad5ed2?source=ESSZ0SSPR00facsEM&wtExtndSource=20180502213355_AT&T%20Internet%20...

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help