cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we are using a ASA-AWS appliance (Standard package). We would like to download Anyconnect software but we are unable to do it as we don't have a proper contract with Cisco. Is AWS or CISCO managing this situation were customer require software th...

Have report from user and others that while on VPN(AnyConnect v4.6) the enduser loses as much as 5 minutes during connection.  Checked the SYNC of the source devices with ASA and the NTP server.  Complete numerous NTP commands on the routers and ASA ...

Hi All!Can someone guide me how can I send all my LAN traffic to VPN server (Shadowsocks) so that my public IP will be the IP of VPN server not the public IP provided by the ISP. How can I do that? Basically users at office want to access some websit...

Hi everyone. I got stuck in a scenario where we are using Cisco any connect for remote users. and we want to control the remote users to have access only who are using our organization managed machine.No access should be provided to users requesting ...

Problem Description:We cannot get AnyConnect VPN clients to retrieve an IP address from our primary DHCP server. I face exactly the same issue here: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvo12057/?rfs=iqvred If we setup a local pool in the ...

doukkalli by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to integrate ldap server with Cisco FMC using LDAPS.Unfortunately the communication with the ldap server fails due to the lack of trust to my LDAP server certificatehere is an extract from the LDAP server log: [29/Apr/2020:12:15:03.0...

markosik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a hell of a time getting an IPSEC client VPN up and running on a CSR1000v that is running in AWS. The VPN connection is actually successful, but I can't seem to get any return traffic. Here is a terrible network diagram: 172.16.0.0/17-----...

Our FTD 6.6.0 RA VPN is now working.Thanks to all member of this community. The VPN AnyConnect connection is very slow. Ping from AnyConnect client to a internal server took between 9ms to 90ms with 0% load of the Firepower 2130. What would be the is...

doukkalli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We infact implemented configuration as “Avoiding Interrupted Failover and Data Links” Our failover topology is quite similar to the one below, though we use port channels, instead of physical interfaces.Can you help me understand how VPN database rep...

topology.jpg
fachahbar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all;  I've been supporting my family clinics IT needs for the past few years as needed outside regular work hours. Recently they started to integrate a new lab interface with their health record. I've gotten a little over my head with trying to fi...

Good Afternoon Would it be possible to send specific show command outputs to a syslog server? we are trying to create a dashboard on splunk with Anyconnect VPN user stats. May install NVM module for anyconnect down the road but I was wondering if the...

Hopefully someone can help me.  Thanks in advance.  I'm trying to get a site to site VPN tunnel going from an FPR 1010 to an ASA 5516X The tunnel builds and seems to be stable from the FPR side.  I can ping anything on the 5516's network without any ...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: