cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to be able to use the syslog messages that come off of the ASA to monitor VPN connection attempts (successful and unsuccessful). Looking at the system messages there are several codes that pertain to this.I'm wondering if anyone has a go...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have setup of Dual ISP for redundancy in network, using static routes (Track) and SLA monitor setup, Traffic shift from primary to backup is perfect during primary link failure. Only issue is that every time on link flip (primary to backup or...

Hi Gentlemen,1. I was wondering about the difference between VPN & Tunnel.2. What's the difference between these terms: Encryption, Hashing, Packer, & Encoding? All the best

I am trying to fix the MTU bug on the Anyconnect client. I currently have clients connecting to a ASA5545X that is running version 9.0(4) code. I don't see anywhere to specify svc mtu 1200 in webvpn or group policy on this code release. Does anyo...

Hi, We performed an ASA upgrade on an HA Pair of ASA 5555-X's that are in Active/Standby HA from 9.6(4)34 to 9.12(3)12. We upgraded the secondary/standby unit first. When we failed the active unit to the secondary, all AnyConnect users had connection...

Hi all,I am currently trying to deploy an update for the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client via Microsoft SCCM to Windows 7 / 8.1, that works for some computers.On certain computers however, the client gets uninstalled and then fails to install (which resul...

0x000000c by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have followed the documentation but I seem to be missing the option for Umbrella Security Roaming Client in the modules available to download.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect43/administration/gu...