cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to resize the AnyConnect RDP window?

Michael Cole
Level 1
Level 1

When a user goes through our clientless portal and initiates an RDP session, the resulting java window size is pretty small...  is there a way to force it to a different (larger) size?  In the bookmark creation assistant, there is is an 'other parameters' field which has as one of the examples the following:

geometry=1024x768

When I attempt to add this to the end of the RDP bookmark (using ? parameter), users get the 'credentials are valid but you have failed the security checks' message.  If I put the bookmark back to normal, they can successfully access the portal (and RDP) which doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nigel doe
Level 1
Level 1

I only ever got the resize working when forcing java in internet explorer by adding the geometry and force java to the bookmark:

rdp://ipaddress?geometry=1024x768&bbp=16&ForceJava=yes

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nigel doe
Level 1
Level 1

I only ever got the resize working when forcing java in internet explorer by adding the geometry and force java to the bookmark:

rdp://ipaddress?geometry=1024x768&bbp=16&ForceJava=yes

Thanks for the info.

We have also had success with the following:  Rdp://IP Address/?geometry=1600x900

We haven't found that we need to force it to the bookmark, for some reason, but it works.