cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am specifically having issue of unable to connect do VPN using AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. This issue is only happening on my Windows7 machine. All of this use to work before properly without any issue. All of sudden now I am getti...

bws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a code signing certificate (extendedKeyUsage codeSigning) into the ASA to replace the default Cisco code signer which has expired.  However, when attempting to launch the AnyConnect Java installation process the ASA still claims that...

HI All, I am running a 1841 Branch router as an EZVPN hardware remote in client mode so very simular way the software clients work, below shows theCentral OfficeExternal Interface address is a public IPInternal Interface Subnet 192.168.128.0/24VPN Po...

Hi There,I have recently upgraded an ASA 5510 router at our office, which connects via a site-to-site tunnel to our Cardiff office.  The router at our end has been upgraded to version 9.1(3), but the router in Cardiff is still running version 7.2(2)....

Hi,I am currently doing some testing to figure out an optimal solution for providing a PKI for multiple customer VPNs (IKE authentication).I would like to implement- SCEP for enrollment- manual admin permission for first enrollment- automatic re-enro...

hi,I use ikev1 in my hub and spokes (25 spokes) ipsec vpn (in using VTI), and I would like some help to switch in ikev2I found some documentation but I'm not sure it is ok for me. I use x509 certificate.See a piece of my config in ikev1 :============...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with Cisco AnyConnect version 3.1.04072 on a Windows 7 PC. I am connected over wifi to the internet and opening a VPN connection. Everything is fine. If I plug in a cable for the local area connection the vpn gets disconnected and...

fryhunter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have two asa 5505 configured in a site to site VPN . Behind ASA2, i have two types of clients. Let's say A type and B type.I would like to forward all the type A clients internet to go through ASA1, but I want the type B clients to go into the...

Mihai Ion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up DMVPN over the Internet with an ASA firewall in the middle.  When I configure this in the lab without the ASA and without NAT-T, it comes up like a champ.  The hub is a 3925 (152-1.T1) and the spokes are 881s (152-3...

gastrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 881 router in a remote site and a ASA in our central office.I want to establish a lan-to-lan ipsec vpn between this two sites.I configured the two equipments but in the cisco 881 router when execute the command:show crypto isakmp sa...

joaoareias by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem getting a VPN login script to work after an upgrade of the VPN server.  The server is a HA pair of Cisco 5545X's with Cisco Secure ACS 5.4.0.46.  The client is a Windows Server 2000 system running Cisco VPN Client 5.0.05.290.  Th...

Hi all.I have a couple ASA 5505 in use at two separate locations. They are configured in Spoke/Hub; the two are linked with site to site vpn, and remote access vpn to main site will also allow traffic to traverse to the second site.Everything was wor...

atn2detail by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes