cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture missing in Windows 10 ARM Cisco AnyConnect 4.10 predeploy

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

Installation on Win10 ARM VM (on MacOS host) does not install the ISE posture module. Is there a predeploy or webdeploy 4.10 package that we could make use of to get ISE posture installed?

arm4.10.6xxx.PNG

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @Peter Koltl , it would appear that the ISE posture module is not compatible with ARM machines , kindly review the next bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx49570 and subscribe to the notifications to know when a fix will be published. 

Let me know if that helped you. 

View solution in original post

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks Rodrigo. How about Windows 11 ARM VM and Cisco Secure Client ? It seems the ISE Posture module is included. But is it compatible?

arm5.0.1xxx.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @Peter Koltl , it would appear that the ISE posture module is not compatible with ARM machines , kindly review the next bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvx49570 and subscribe to the notifications to know when a fix will be published. 

Let me know if that helped you. 

Peter Koltl
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks Rodrigo. How about Windows 11 ARM VM and Cisco Secure Client ? It seems the ISE Posture module is included. But is it compatible?

arm5.0.1xxx.PNG

hi @Peter Koltl , that is a validated and tested version the one you shared in your previous post.

akc22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Rodrigo Diaz Is this not yet available for public release .. we dont see it in the downloads page

cisco-secure-client-win-arm64-5.0.01242-predeploy-k9.zip is available for download here:

Software Download - Cisco Systems

Thanks Peter .. But it looks like windows 10 version ..

Did it work for you ?.. i have am1 mac and use Parallel and have windows 11 ARM as Guest OS