cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need SSLVPN on my router

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco 2921 (C2921-CME-SRST) and the security license (SL-29-SEC-K9).  

But I want to support a few SSLVPN users.  So I just want to confirm I only need to add L-FL-SSLVPN10-K9?

Thanks

Bill

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Bill,

Yes. If you already have the security license then you have that feature enabled.... unfortunately 2921 doesn't have the free users for ssl. You have to add the license to get SSL VPN....

For 10 users, 25 users, 100 users like that.... 2921 can have max of 100 users....

FL-SSLVPN10-K9(=), FL-SSLVPN25-K9(=), and FL-SSLVPN100-K9(=) depends on your user count and requirement.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/sw_activation/SA_on_ISR.html#wp1151975

To run SSL VPN, you would need both securityK9 and SSL VPN license.

Regards

Karthik

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Bill,

Yes. If you already have the security license then you have that feature enabled.... unfortunately 2921 doesn't have the free users for ssl. You have to add the license to get SSL VPN....

For 10 users, 25 users, 100 users like that.... 2921 can have max of 100 users....

FL-SSLVPN10-K9(=), FL-SSLVPN25-K9(=), and FL-SSLVPN100-K9(=) depends on your user count and requirement.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/sw_activation/SA_on_ISR.html#wp1151975

To run SSL VPN, you would need both securityK9 and SSL VPN license.

Regards

Karthik

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, billmatthews. nkarthikeyan is indeed correct, you will need to purchase separate SSL VPN license for your users. Feel free to e-mail (adawa@cisco.com), if you need more pre-sales assistance. Are you already working with a Cisco partner/vendor for this? Kind regards. 

Hello Adawa, thanks for the reply!  I'm all set, we placed the order with our Cisco partner.