cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am installing Cisco VPN Client on my Windows 7 32-bit  laptop but it doesn't work.I have downloaded VPN Client ver "vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.07.0410-k9" which is supposed to be assigned for Win 32 bit but i get a lot of error like his:"Error 1406...

Hi Everyone, Our Internet ASA is config to allow ipsec connections going from DMZ to internet.We have some vendors coming in and they need VPN access to their company network while working in our DMZ network. As IPSEC tunnel is all secure.IF vendor ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to setup a new VPN to a site and their private IP is 10.40.0.0/23.  The problem is that already have a VPN to a site that has a private IP of 10.40.1.0/24.Any help with this will be very much appreciatedI am running an ASA 5505 version 8...

Hey Guys, I have been stuck and need yours support. L2L tunnel is up and working fine, I have configured two network in that one is working fine,but on the other network I am having this issue. I reconfigured the tunnel but no luck. kindly suggest.

enggaamir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

I have been trying to establish a VPN ipsec from ASA 5525x to Rv180 Unable to ping from inside ASA to RV inside Anyone knows the issue

Hello,I need some clarification on the differences between a VPN-Filter v an Interface filter.I am using an ipsec crypto tunnel between our site using ASA 5525 and a remote client who are using a Palo Alto Firewall.  I have applied a vpn-filter on th...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello there, i have an 5505-security plus license ;i have few question;what does 25 vpn peers exactly mean;any content security features available in 5505;what does unlimited users mean in security plus license.

Hi GuysI have a Cisco ASA5520 with Software Version 8.2(5) in place, most my users are Mac Users and I am currently looking into Cisco AnyConnect in comparison to using VPN client. I have a couple of questions 1) Does Cisco AnyConnect make use of IPs...

Hi,I am running Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client 2.5.6.005 on Mac OS 10.5.8However when I was trying to connect today,  there's an error message popping up saying "Cannot install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1.05152 because it requires Mac OS X 10....

bs2391001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes