Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote access VPN

jthombs1016
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I have  ASA 55.25 Firewall I and can connect to VPN without issue. The problem is that I cannot

browse the Internet or Ping the Internet.

I am trying to confogure all Internet traffic to go though the corporate network rather than split tunneling.

I think my configuration my be incorrect somewhere.

I have uploaded  my current config.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bogdan Nita
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

it looks like you are not nating the anyconnect ips when they are trying to reach the internet, try:
object network VPN-Users
 nat (Internet-outside,Internet-outside) dynamic interface

also you would need to allow that traffic:
same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

also you may want to restrict the identity nat from:
nat (any,any) source static any any destination static VPN-Users VPN-Users no-proxy-arp
to something like:
nat (Internet-inside,Internet-outside) source static obj-inside obj-inside destination static VPN-Users VPN-Users route-lookup no-proxy-arp

config example:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/100918-asa-sslvpn-00.html

HTH

Bogdan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Bogdan Nita
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

it looks like you are not nating the anyconnect ips when they are trying to reach the internet, try:
object network VPN-Users
 nat (Internet-outside,Internet-outside) dynamic interface

also you would need to allow that traffic:
same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

also you may want to restrict the identity nat from:
nat (any,any) source static any any destination static VPN-Users VPN-Users no-proxy-arp
to something like:
nat (Internet-inside,Internet-outside) source static obj-inside obj-inside destination static VPN-Users VPN-Users route-lookup no-proxy-arp

config example:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/100918-asa-sslvpn-00.html

HTH

Bogdan

Thanks I will give it a try now.

Thanks added
nat (internet-outside,internet-outside)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: