cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have configured the SSL VPN by these manuals: SSL VPN, Client Profile. But I still can't connect using AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.08057 getting an error:   Failed to download AnyConnect VPN Profile because AnyConnect cannot confir...

Exonix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I have a problem. I am trying to configure a VPN between 2 remote sites .  One is our ASA and the other is a stormshield. Our ASA has a public IP address and behind it are some Internal ip addresses . The Remote Site has a Stormshield FW w...

dogiii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have build and set up a connection VPN, with a simple cisco 887. I can see the network inside and can ping no problem, Split tunneling is working fine etc.   What I cant seem to understand is why the router wont ping the VPN client... :/ but my PC ...

fotismark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been trying to configure this for a while now but there's one question looming. Can I have something looking like this?Everytime I try this config, I find I can't route through the backup tunnel. If anyone can shed some more light on whet...

I have configured a Cisco 2921 router (with IOS 15.4) for IKEv2 and AnyConnect (4.4.00243) with Suite-B Cryptography, including certificates of course. This router has a L3 24 port Enhanced EtherSwitch Service Module SM-ES3G-24-P. I have 3 different ...

Jack Mead by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have anyconnect configured to auto connect after login and will not allow any external access until the vpn is established. At the moment the user needs to login to their laptop and then login to the VPN, both using the same AD credentials. It wo...

sprocket10 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to integrate the ASA 9.1(2) with the VMware vdi.Here are some solutions that I have tried;1. I use the bookmark on the SSL webvpn portal and tried to use the portal input the username // password into vdi webportal, how ever the bookmark c...

Hi Gurus,   I'm trying to build a L2L VPN between 2 ASAv. Please note that all is running with Eve-NG emulation. Also, attached is a screenshot of my network.   Configuration of ASAv1: interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description Outside nameif Outside s...

hi sometimes i've "black window" inside cisco anyconnect window i could "navigate" "buttons" (one of them is selected) but can't connect (except "autoconnect on startup" is set) sometimes it helps to restart vpn service and vpn agent, sometimes it ap...

vpn.png
vshe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,   I have a simple design of a cisco 887 on ADSL, setup with dialer etc, I am trying to make a VPN so one PC from outside can connect and see the internal network 172.20.20.0 255.255.254.0.   The config for VPN is the below   *************...

fotismark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes