Views
Helpful
Replies

Saml auth FTD/FMC/Anyconnect

ciscokiddy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Had a working saml solution to Azure AD. Inadvertently changed base url within profile in fmc then changed back. Now cisco anyconnect window displays page not found.

debug webvpn saml 255
INFO: debug webvpn saml enabled at level 255.
xxxxxxx# Mar 17 18:14:11 [SAML] get_metadata_by_tgname: SAML config was not found

? I am lost here
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JP Miranda Z
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey  ciscokiddy,

The behavior sounds like CSCvi23605, since you are doing this on FTD/FMC you have 2 options:

1- Change the authentication method to something else, deploy and then add the SAML authentication method back.

2- Remove the RAVPN policy specifically on this device going to policy assignment:

policy assign.png After removing the device deploy and then just re-add the device (if the device is in production or there are connections already established the deployment will fail, i recommend to try this option after hours)

Rate if Helps!

JP

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JP Miranda Z
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey  ciscokiddy,

The behavior sounds like CSCvi23605, since you are doing this on FTD/FMC you have 2 options:

1- Change the authentication method to something else, deploy and then add the SAML authentication method back.

2- Remove the RAVPN policy specifically on this device going to policy assignment:

policy assign.png After removing the device deploy and then just re-add the device (if the device is in production or there are connections already established the deployment will fail, i recommend to try this option after hours)

Rate if Helps!

JP

Hi JP,

Thank you, all sorted now

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: