Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

show anyconnect VPN smart licenses usage

Hello,

I have some difficulties to identify our vpn ssl usage and license limitation on our firewall.

We have security infrastructure base on firewall FTD 2100 (versions 6.2.3.15) manage via FMC (version 6.4.0.4), we use smart licenses manage via our smart account.

we have recently buy new licences "Cisco AnyConnect Plus License" and these licenses are correctly add on our smart software licenses dashboard but we can't find any information on FTD and FMC about max connection limitation.

On FMC i did'nt see any information about maximum anyconnect plus license and via CLI on FTD i just see live usage but not max.

i use command "show vpn-sessiondb" on regular ftd CLI interface but i just see active connection not max limitation by licenses.

Can you help me to find this information ?

Best regards

Baptiste.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately FTD does not currently (as of 6.5) have the instrumentation or telemetry in the software to give us that information. I've asked Cisco about it and they say it will come in a future release. No confirmation of which release at this time (6.6, 6.7 etc.)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately FTD does not currently (as of 6.5) have the instrumentation or telemetry in the software to give us that information. I've asked Cisco about it and they say it will come in a future release. No confirmation of which release at this time (6.6, 6.7 etc.)

Thanks for your feedback, now i'm sure that i didn't miss any information.