cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA 5555 running asa992-smp-k8.bin with multiple VPN tunnels and a 1 Gbps connection to the Internet. We recently installed a new tunnel to a Palo Alto firewall - unsure of the make or model or version of firmware. Speed is abysmal - less ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm sure there is a simple answer i am missing here, so hopefully I am enlightened quickly! We have an Cisco ASA5516-X on site which the outside interface is a private IP on a /30. This goes to a router that pushes to a core network and strai...

I have a ASA 5505 8.4 that I am trying to get a site to site VPN set up to a ASA 5506 9.6. I have done the wizard on both ends and have the correct keys in but the VPN will not come up.Is it that the OS is to far apart in versions?

cdotaford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While trying to connect Anyconnect, i get the following error, "Anyconnect client service is not responding a vpn connection cannot be established.Contact your system administrator" This happens only on one client pc. The rest which are on the same n...

vpn.jpg
Jajaymo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I am trying to get a tunnel up between an ASA and a Juniper SRX345. I am trying to configure the VPN tunnel for multiple object groups and the tunnel repeatedly errors out:    Unknown IKEv2 Received request to establish an IPsec tunnel; loc...

tde23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forum Im studying ipsec site to site vpn , i am confused about the diffence between configuring encryption and hashing algorithms in 1st phase (ike policies) and phase 2 (transfom set) regards.

fycal98 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes