cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there I have a query, when i connect to the Cisco Anyconnect vpn using Airtel(ISP) dongle which is manufactured by huawei, the connected VPN service has access of 4 application and the same has accessible, but the other service link google, gmail ...

I currently cannot get the  AnyConnect program downloaded on my MacBook Pro. I previously had it downloaded and connected Properly, but earlier this week it suddenly unmapped the drives I had connected to the VPN. I then uninstalled AnyConnect and wh...

Hi I decided to set up a new ASA 5516 Firewall with a VPN connection using anyconnect. Normally i would let all traffic route through to the inside interface for other networks including internet so i wouldnt need a NAT setup. However, a new requirem...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We use the split tunnel feature on our Corporate AnyConnect VPN. Users get to servers over the VPN and internet access is pushed out to their local internet apart from certain websites. We have a hosted website in AWS that is locked down to the p...

Hi,I have been trying to configure the ASA5515X (9.12.4) with IOS as FlexVPN with VTI on ASA. IOS Router 4331 is acting as HUB and ASA as spoke. In order to run the dynamic routing protocol, its must to have tunnel interface on ASA. The configuration...

I have a group of users that use Windows 10 machines with a built in 4G adapter.  These uesrs would have issues where the VPN would disconnect and reconnect and just have issues. Laptops loose internet connectivity and have to reboot.  We are doing F...

Hi.I have implemented PPTP connections to authenticate to an windows IAS wich then looks in the AD user database for authentication. Now i want to accomplish the exact same thing for SSL VPN connections. How do i proceed my configuration on the route...

Hi, I am facing an issue in my network high cpu utilization with increase in throughput. users are connecting through VPNs.is it normal behavior on device. If I am checking specification of devices. its supporting 1000000 concurrent sessions.Is there...

Hello,  I have two FTDs in high availability and they are using smart licenses.I have VPN Anyconnect Plus licensesI would like to ask if these devices are per user or per device? Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Hello, I have a couple of ASAs acting as VPN servers (they are in different geographical locations). The primary ASA in our list sometimes runs out of VPN licenses, so whats happening is that even though in the anyconnect xml we have both ASAs config...

emgalanme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I staged a Cisco 1111 router for IPSec encrypted DMVPN deployment at a spoke site at one location. I pulled the certificate and didn't associate it with the IP address of the device nor the serial number of the device. When I sent it to the remote si...