cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

site to site vpn ipsec tunnel pc1 ping to pc2 not work

pcfreak49
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with my site IPSEC VPN tunnel to first I want to ping PC1 and PC2 that does not work how can you fix this?

38 Replies 38

no it does not succeed from R1 to R2, I can not connect to a PC to another router so verplatsen or copy files, I know what I did wrong

These are the current running-config of the routers

ok, these 2 configs should work for any ip communication between LAN10 and LAN20 to bring up the tunnel and pass through it , is it the case?

Now what else do you want to do more?

Regards.

alain.

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

I would like to ping R1 and to a device that is connected to R2 and else, I would share files copied to the subnet 10 and subnet 20 that is contrary to the intention

It's not clear for me, can you draw a diagram with IP addresses and tell me what traffic you want between which hosts or IP address and in the tunnel or not.

But you didn't answer my last question :is it ok for PC1 -PC2 in the tunnel now?

Regards.

Alain.

I can not ping from R1 to a PC or other device that is connected to R2 and different, therefore, of R2 to PC or other device that is connected to R1
the vpn is up which is good but can not ping to a device or PC because I get the message timeout

would send files through the VPN tunnel subnet 10 to 20 and another to subnet

if you ping from router to distant LAN it won't work because this traffic is not allowed in the crypto ACL and so doesn' pass through the tunnel.

If it doesn't go through the tunnel it can't work because the destination is a private IP so not routeable you must do a static NAT on the router where the

PC is to be able to communicate with it outside of VPN.

If you want this traffic to go through tunnel then as I said you must change your crypto ACL 100 but I don't understand why you need this.

Regards.

Alain.

okay I can ping the vpn works to any device and else, and can share files copied cordial thanks, but my wireless connection is always off

ok so can you put this post as resolved and  post another rate for your wireless connection.

Regards.

Alain.

I have already done twice but have received no reply received