cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN CLIENT ERROR!

pavlosp
Level 1
Level 1

VPN Concentrator is running 4.7. I login to the web vpn session. The SSL VPN Client installs. Message appears that says "Waiting while the SSL VPN connection is established" and thereafter another message appears that says "SSL VPN HTTP RESPONSE received from the gateway is invalid".

What is strange is that the VPN concentrator lists me as logged in with an assigned IP address from the ACS, however I can not access anything. BTW no WEB ACLs or IP filters are configured for this group that would not allow me access on the network. Furthermore with the same credentials and the same group I have no problem accessing the network when the SSL VPN client is not configured to be used. ie web vpn prior to 4.7.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

The message "SSL VPN HTTP RESPONSE received from the gateway is invalid" can appear if concentrator's client configuration contains more than split tunneling 26 entries.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

The message "SSL VPN HTTP RESPONSE received from the gateway is invalid" can appear if concentrator's client configuration contains more than split tunneling 26 entries.

That did it. I had 27 entries and deleted a couple and that worked fine. Thanks.