cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Troubleshooting Anyconnect Issue

dan hale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All, a few weeks back I posted issues I was having with Anyconnect and Exchange server. Its my gut feeling that its an exchange issue especially since it only affects windows 7 users when they connect via anyconnect and try to open outlook. What happens is that outlook opens but, does not connect however, if I re-install anyconnect it will work for a small period of time but, then revert back to not working. Layer 3 works great and I can ping the exchange server but, still have that issue. Of course our System Admins feel that its a network problem.

No one responded to the previous thread which makes me assume that we are the only one with this issue. My new question is what troubleshooting techniques can I do to confirm that the network and anyconnect are doing what they should and the problem is really with Windows 7 or exchange. I thought about doing some logging on the ASA while I'm connected via anyconnect. Can anyone reccomend any debug or logging commnads and what port numbers with Anyconnect I should be looking for.

thanks,

Dan

1 Reply 1

Paul Carco
Level 1
Level 1

Have a look at the AnyConnect log under the Event Viewer on that Windows 7 computer.

'debug webvpn svc'  may help you also during the session.

I have Windows 7 users running AnyConnect 2.4.1012 and so far so good.

"System Admins feel that its a network problem."  - I hear that a lot ;-)