Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating Anyconnect old versions

carstenlymann1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Im running into a few issues when trying to update anyconnect, when user is logging on to vpn. I have added new 4.10 version to firewall, and removed old versions. I did a test with 10 users, and they all succeded. However that was from version 4.7.

I got some users with version 4.4 (and a few with 3.1 - but not sure they have used vpn for years since its not already updated)

When a user with version 4.4 try to connect to vpn they get the error attached. I had to remote access the laptop, uninstall anyconnect and install the new version manually. But it would be better for the last coupled of 100 users, if it could be done automatic   

How do i get past this problem with the least manually work.

Thanks

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts
/ Carsten
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@carstenlymann1 check the DART logs on the AnyConnect 4.4 client that the connection fails on, that should provide a clue.

Did those AnyConnect 4.4 users succesfully connect to the VPN prior to uploading 4.10 to the firewall?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@carstenlymann1 check the DART logs on the AnyConnect 4.4 client that the connection fails on, that should provide a clue.

Did those AnyConnect 4.4 users succesfully connect to the VPN prior to uploading 4.10 to the firewall?

@Rob Ingram  Well it was some strange behaviors.. I found some users today, installed DART getting ready to t-shoot... Well the users today was able to update without any problems    So as of this moment i dont have any problems any way.. I have told everyone to login and get updated, and hopefully the rest will work. But there was no concistancy in the errors, so im just closing this case now   

Thanks for the input. 

/ Carsten

carstenlymann1
Level 1
Level 1

@Rob Ingram   it all worked fine prior to friday where i added the image yes. 

I will try and find a laptop tomorrow with the 4.4 image on, and look at the dart. 

Thanks

/ Carsten