cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiJust presently setting up AnyConnect on our FTD I'm using a IP Pool on the FTD for the clients but would like to know a couple of things.1. the default route for this FTD is pointing out the Internet Interface is there anyway I can force AnyConnect...

Hi, I have a router with Zone based firewall configured that is not working with nat. I have a natt'ed device at 192.168.168.0.10 that handles SIP/voip. When I setup ZBF I can't get this device to register to the VOIP server. If I removed ZBF it work...

Hi,I working with FTD 6.7 and 7.0 (now called Cisco secure firewall). I noticed that I can do a VTI tunnel to a router, ASA, or other firewall (like Fortinet or PA) that does route based VPNs but when I try and configure a route based VPN tunnel betw...

Hi, i have used AnyConnect Client Version 4.9.05042 with asa local ca server on the asa 5520 V 9.1.7(32). It works fine till i update to version 4.10.01075 or 4.10.00093. After update the client reports Certificate Validation Failure and disconnects....

joeblack by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PCI scan vendor has recently began flagging the outside interfaces of all of our firewalls that have AnyConnect enabled on them.  Does anyone know if there is a way to enable HSTS on AnyConnect / WebVPN or the outside interface?

gchevalley by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey allI have a company that I own and we use cisco annyconnect as a vpn connection to access local files when working out of the office. My question is, is this setup region locked ? Its setup in Alberta Canada, if an employee while working out of o...

Having 2 pcs FTD 1120 setup. Internet traffic is working.FTDs can ping each others outside port ok. From client behind FTDs ping also works to other end FTD.Site to sit VPN however does not want to cooperate :).Having setup ikev1, ipsec params etc - ...

I added SAML Auth method to the primary connection profile on an ASA. The identity provider is at https://sts.windows.net/(large string of characters). The SAML request must be working because it's trigger the MFA request which arrives on my smart ph...