cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We recently tried AnyConnect with our Cisco Meraki appliances.We successfully got it working with RADIUS (and Cisco Group Policies) and the AzureMFA NPS-addon.The very last thing we want to solve is OGS - to automatically route to the closest ...

prntscrn_anyconnect-profile-editor-1_210322.PNG prntscrn_anyconnect-profile-editor-2_210322.PNG prntscrn_anyconnect-profile-editor-3_210322.PNG

Hello,  I am having an issue where I need to update the banner text when our employees are remoting in via VPN. Our organization is French so the text needs to appear in this language. I have attached two screen shots. One from the FTD configuration ...

Good morning,  we have a large deployment of geographically dispersed Anyconnect VPN access where roughly 2000 users connect remotely each day.  For security and resource preservation,  I have the VPN connection timeout configured for 12 hours.  Afte...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Would anyone know if there is a history logs that I can check for the configuration file? To be specific, would like to check if when and who edited the IPSec VPN configuration on CIsco ASA. Thank you in advance!

The Anyconnect VPN client will always open when I boot my laptop.  Then throughout the day, the application will come to the foreground, and take focus from my activities in progress.I have fully uninstalled / reinstalled, however there is no improve...

inSitIrS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im trying to obtain a certificate to be used for remote access VPN (Anyconnect).As I have users using both DNS-name and IP-address, I wanted to include the IP-address in the certificate.No problem there, however the provider want us to validate th...

Jojje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes