cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VOIP over VPN 3000 to 3002 not working!

jangeja
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured My VPN headend concentrator with Network extension mode on my group and have manually configured an IP range on my 3002 (172.20.1.64/29) I have disabled PAT on the 3002 and put in the group and user name and password. My tunel gets created and I am able to ping across the VPN however my Cisco IP phone 7960 series cant communicate to the call manager. On the 3015 it shows the session is there using IPsec/UDP. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Joe

5 Replies 5

jangeja
Level 1
Level 1

Oh yea and I can ping the Cisco call manager IP from my laptop that is behind the 3002

Is regular data flowing through the tunnel fine? Do you have DHCP option 150 set on the 3002?

Yes Regular data is flowing fine. I do have user level authentication on but I have the Cisco IP phone bypass enabled. I tried both ways with user level authentication off and on. The phone just sits there and says configuring IP. NO I dont have option 150 either enabled. hmmm I will try now

Just put the TFTP server option in and now it works thanks....

Joe

dlac455
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried to call from a phone behind one 3002 to a phone behind the other 3002?