cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm new to VPN's and have a couple of questionsI want to set up a test envL have a pix 506e andCisco Pix Client1. Do I need to have a Vpn Concentrator to create the VPN or will the Pix surfice?2. What is the min equipment for a VPN?3. What is the ...

shovels3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please point me to a link that decribes how to configure the remote access portion of the PIX? I would like to set it up and know the limitations. I have been unable to find any documentation on this subject other than the Easy VPN Server....

Hi,I'm brand new to the VPN world. I have a VPN 3005 Concentrator setup. I do get a sucessfull connection and can access all our services of our network like I was at work. My next step was to limit access so a user could only connect to services vi...

moorera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a client as follows:User is running Cisco VPN Client 4.0. They are behind a PIX 515E 6.1(4), and I need to connect to a VPN concentrator that is outside of our network. We use PAT for address translation. As far as I can t...

benhanson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's my setup:local-pix 501 connected to DSL line.Remote-pix 506e connected to dsl linesingle routable IP address on each PIX (so using PAT, not NAT).trying to create site-to-site vpn. Tried PDM, CLI via cisco's documentation, CLI via Richard Deal'...

ckaiser by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The "Cisco VPN Client user guide for Linux" says that it has the ability to authenticate using smart cards (page 1-6 for release 4.0).However, I did not see any information about this and read in the administation guide configuration informatio...

blepiolot by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem when defining external groups on the VPN 3030 concentrator, they are not authenticated correctly via the RADIUS server defined.When I define the same group as Internal, users are authenticated.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Mo...

lganeva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have remote location with multiple VPN clients accessing the 506E. But only one client at a time can connect. The next connection kills the prior connection (probably because they all get assigned the same ip address?). Is this supposed to ha...

lbravo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IS there an easy way to tell who(what user name) is connected on a VPN session. PIX 515E, Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(1), PDM 3.0. Most of my VPN clients are using the latest software version on vpn client. Thanks

Hi People,Just wondering, the SSL VPN capability has been added to 3000 series concentrators now.I'd like to run a citrix client through an SSL VPN using this technology if it is possible?Does anyone have confirmation of this?The product release just...

Tim Smith by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got the VPN Client 4.0.3(rel) and a pix 501 running 6.3(3). I've got an IPSec vpn between the two and its set for xauth from a CSACS server. I can iniatiate the vpn to the pix and it does the user authentication properly and I get authentica...

Hi,I have a VPN connection between two PIX' and it works very fine. Now I tried to make some outbound filter for one of the PIX' and my VPN traffic between the PIX' stops.I thought that any traffic in the tunnel allways went through but I may have mi...

kl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a customer's vpn server. I am able to connect and authenticate but cannot access any of his servers. I believe the reason is that they are using ip addresses in the same range that I use locally i.e. 192.168.20 is being us...

l4nier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured My VPN headend concentrator with Network extension mode on my group and have manually configured an IP range on my 3002 (172.20.1.64/29) I have disabled PAT on the 3002 and put in the group and user name and password. My tunel ge...

jangeja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes