cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm implementing a VPN solution for my company.I would like to know on VPN what kind of TCP or UDP ports is involved?

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I need to configure on a PIX to allow VPN clients connecting to a vpn3000 off the DMZ to accept DHCP addresses from a DHCP server on the inside of the PIX?NOTE: the vpn3000 is connected into the public and external(dmz), the private interface...

dsamaan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few of you probally have helpd me before and my vpn is up and running great. Thanks for all the help. I think i am missing something though (i will post config if you need it) i only have the very essentials to setting the vpn up.I have wins config...

bob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to configure a site-to-site VPN between 2 PIX. The first one has a public IP adress on its external interface whereas the second has a private IP.PIX1-------router1---Internet---router2--------PIX2 (public IP) | (public IP) | (p...

mburtin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i've a senerio whereby my client wld like to have firewalling for their IP traffic and VPN over to their HQ. However, they also have some IPX traffic. Can we run a separate GRE tunnel for those IPX traffic? How aabout the firewall enforcement, how...

robin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure anyone face this kind of problem or not?PIX implemented onsite on A ,everything works fine but the remote VPN connection unable to work with the message remote terminating itseft not responding.I do a simulation on the PIX VPN connection...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a site-to-site VPN that terminates on the outside corporate PIX interface. When needed, the remote site can pass into the corpoarte network and go out another router to an external host. We have reworked our connection to that host so ...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 VPN 3030 running VRRP.It's very hard and difficult to keep both configurations up to date. It's very ease to forgot one click and an ipsec connection doesn't work in case of switchover. Keeping filters identical it's a nightmare. I have a co...

8dstaicu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm having a very hard time getting my PIX 515's to terminate point-to-point VPN tunnels. I'm using the free DES encryption and I don't even see the attempting IKE negotiations. I have tried setting this up with the VPN wizard within the P...

duanef7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some IOS routers that have two interfaces connected to two different ISPs. One interface is a T1 and has a static IP. The other is ADSL, dynamic IP. The idea is that these routers use the T1 interface to connect to HQ via a static/permanent...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the PKCS#10 form of vpn 3000 series concentrator the OU field must match the group name otherwise that group can't connect to the vpn concrator . If you don't fill the group field then by default which field overwrites the group field ?

Hello Everyone,Has anyone else come up against this problem?We have a client who has two ISP subnets at their head office (leased line and satellite broadband). I have been trying to establish a VPN tunnel between the head office PIX (PIX1) and a rem...

cfenegan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: