Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3000 SSL-VPN

engel
Level 2
Level 2

Dear All,

what is the status of SSL-VPN on the VPN3000? I heard that it will be release around October 2003. My observation that the Neoteris device is the leading product on this SSL-VPN field.

Best Regards

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's currently in very early beta with only a few customers testing it. Beta 2 should start in 2-3 weeks with additional customers, although I think it's too late to enroll in that, but check with your SE/AM and they may be able to get you on it.

View solution in original post

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

Beta testing in the field is due to begin in the next 30-45 days. I doubt this will make it to release at any time in October.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's currently in very early beta with only a few customers testing it. Beta 2 should start in 2-3 weeks with additional customers, although I think it's too late to enroll in that, but check with your SE/AM and they may be able to get you on it.

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

Beta testing in the field is due to begin in the next 30-45 days. I doubt this will make it to release at any time in October.

engel
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the information.

Just FYI, Netscreen buyed Neoteris for its SSL-VPN technology, see information below.

http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2003/1006netneo.html