cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here's my problem: I have a remote user that connects to my network with a PIX-to-PIX IPSec VPN (using a simple pre-shared key). This solution works great as long as he only needs to access resources on my network. If he needs to get to the corpor...

I've the following question.We have set up an IPSEC VPN between two CISCO 1601 .Following the example in the cisco's documentation ( ipsec dialerwatch ) we've been able to configure a ISDN DDR backup.The problem is that , as far as I understand , wh...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everyone,I am having a problem getting Avaya IP soft or hard phones working across Cisco VPN. The phones work great within the corporate network, but as soon as we add a VPN connection it fails. The Avaya solution is using H.323 for Voice and I thi...

pattbo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now I' ve read tonns of documentation and I didn' t find a solution for my problems:We have 2 different kinds of dynamic VPN connections:1.) The first one with 2 Clients each with Cisco VPN Client Version 4.0.1.They connect basically to the internet ...

mkoenig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir, Can someone guide me to find documents stating:a) How many encrypted tunnels for concurrent sessions can run? and b) At what PIX utilization level? Can a PIX firewall handle without VPN accelerator card. Meaning that just enable IPSec at pix ...

r.hew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Peering up my PIX (6.2) with another company's Checkpoint 4.1 for a VPN connection. One problem - the tunnel only comes up if the traffic is initiated by the Checkpoint (obviously, I can't see the config) and then everything works fine. If my PIX t...

briapolo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just bought a PIX 501 and installed. I want to allow outside users to access the internal network behind the PIX. I am trying to determine whether to use the Cisco VPN clients or PPTP to an NT server.1. Is there a speed difference between these tw...

benkl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site-site VPN tunnel configured. To access it you have to go thru a DMZ off of my PIX. Trafficgoing thru the DMZ interface is translated to a global hide IP address. I am attempting to access the remote network (other side of site-site VPN) ...

grfeldman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN 3000 SSL-VPN

Dear All,what is the status of SSL-VPN on the VPN3000? I heard that it will be release around October 2003. My observation that the Neoteris device is the leading product on this SSL-VPN field.Best Regards

engel by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm implementing a VPN solution for my company.I would like to know on VPN what kind of TCP or UDP ports is involved?

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I need to configure on a PIX to allow VPN clients connecting to a vpn3000 off the DMZ to accept DHCP addresses from a DHCP server on the inside of the PIX?NOTE: the vpn3000 is connected into the public and external(dmz), the private interface...

dsamaan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few of you probally have helpd me before and my vpn is up and running great. Thanks for all the help. I think i am missing something though (i will post config if you need it) i only have the very essentials to setting the vpn up.I have wins config...

bob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to configure a site-to-site VPN between 2 PIX. The first one has a public IP adress on its external interface whereas the second has a private IP.PIX1-------router1---Internet---router2--------PIX2 (public IP) | (public IP) | (p...

mburtin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes