cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN access from Internet to Home through Cisco 1111-8p

Luffy120
Level 1
Level 1

I have an cisco 1111-8p router with  static IP from ISP. I want to connect to my home network (192.168.1.0 /24) from any place. For example I want to connect via VPN (from work office or PC 200 miles away) to my network to check something on NAS server or look into home cameras ect.

How I can do this?  Here is  result of show ip route command.

comment_UlSj9bXoLCnhL0Azq71jSmWIvMvkICng,w400.jpg

4 Replies 4

Hi,

You will be able to setup a FlexVPN Remote Access VPN, configuration guide here.

But what if I want to connect from my smartphone?

AnyConnect is available on smartphone OS, so you will just need the certificate and to enter and username/password.

I already have problems with step 2

Router(config)# crypto pki import IKEv2-TP pkcs12 bootflash:IKEv2-TP.p12 password cisco123

I assume that I need to generate some pki certificate. Otherwise I got this messege:

% Importing pkcs12...
Source filename [IKEv2-TP.p12]?
% Error: failed to open file.

Routera(config)#
*Jul 9 05:49:59.984: CRYPTO_PKI: status = 0x747(E_EOS : end of i/o stream): Imp orted PKCS12 file failure
*Jul 9 05:49:59.984: %PKI-6-PKCS12_IMPORT_FAIL: PKCS #12 Import into trustpoint IKEv2-TP failed.
Reason : Failed to import pkcs12 context

But on this decumentation I dont see that make any file like IKEv2-TP.p12

Is there any easier way to do this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: