cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are setting up a new VPN using a ASA5500 that sends authentication requests to an ACS that int turn forwards the authentication a RSA securid server. When using the MS L2TP client the only wat to get it to work is by using PAP. How secure is this?...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured a Lan 2 Lan VPN and it works fine.VPN use IKEv2 and certificate authentication.Computer 1 can join Computer 2 without problem.From computer 1, I tried to access to IP inside 2 (ping, ASDM...) but I get this error: Failed to locate egr...

# show crypto isakmp saThere are no IKEv1 SAsThere are no IKEv2 SAs   # show run:!interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 0ip address 64.4.x.x 255.255.255.248!interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurity-level 100ip address 172....

Hi, everyone.I am trying to set an VPN between an Cisco C870 router and a Fortigate firewall.I configured both devices following the info of the link bellow:https://kb.fortinet.com/kb/viewAttachment.do?attachID=FortiGate_to_Cisco_Routers_VPN_Interop_...

HI Guys. I have an issue to configure vpn connectio based on ldap authentication. I will exlpain little bit what i try to achive.I  want to allow vpn connection only for user in specific user i have configured ldap,noaccess group-policy and so on. wh...

I was wondering if the Community could help me with this one. I am going to attempt to upgrade all of our anyconnect clients through the ASA. First some background, We have two asa 5515x's setup in a failover running version 9.6(4)3. Most of my users...

Hi.  We are setting up a C2S VPN on an RV160W router with the Shrewsoft client.  We have followed the steps in the documentation with the only difference being that we are using an IP address rather than an FQDN.  We have checked to be sure all of th...

STSOK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A modem/router has been replaced with an ISP issued modem/router and now the cisco ipsec site to site vpn isn't establishing a connection.Cisco vpn was working with the previous modem/router before it died.Infrastructure is as follows: Internet Modem...

silkyoak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes