Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN dropping traffic

We are configuring a asa 5505 with anyconnect. But traffic from are vpn-pool to the local network is being droppped. but traffic from the inside network to the vpn client isn't being dropped. Any Help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ludo.vandenbosch@vagga.be.

Can you also delete line "access-group anyconnect in interface outside" bur leave a vpn-filter at the configuration?

Also you can add a line deny any any at the end of each ACL to see which is blocking traffic.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

AllertGen
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, ludo.vandenbosch@vagga.be.

I think it can be because you don't have a "vpn-filter" inside "group-policy GroupPolicy_VAGGA-VPN attributes". And because you securety-level for outside interface is 0 all traffic from VPN is dropped.

Try this:

group-policy GroupPolicy_VAGGA-VPN attributes
 vpn-filter value anyconnect
exit

Also at your attachment is a lot of private information. It's better to hide it.

I Tried this one but get no result. When I do a packet trace from the vpn client ip to a internal client I get the following. I forgot Nat in my config from the anyconnect pool 2 the local network. After this it worked. But when i copied the config to a production machine it failed again. Now I'm clueless 

Phase: 8
Type: VPN
Subtype: ipsec-tunnel-flow
Result: DROP
Config:
Additional Information:

Result:
input-interface: outside
input-status: up
input-line-status: up
output-interface: inside
output-status: up
output-line-status: up
Action: drop
Drop-reason: (acl-drop) Flow is denied by configured rule

Hi ludo.vandenbosch@vagga.be.

Can you also delete line "access-group anyconnect in interface outside" bur leave a vpn-filter at the configuration?

Also you can add a line deny any any at the end of each ACL to see which is blocking traffic.

Best Regards.

Now that you added the NAT rule in production can you post the config?

We can ping from outside to inside but nothing else file sharing etc. From inside 2 outside filsharing is possible (acl ?)