cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to change ASA5510 to ASA5515-X.ASA5510 version is 9.1.1Which is the best method to copy the configuration?Downtime is acceptable. I dont know if backup (with ASDM) ASA5510 configuration and restore on 5515 could work because of their ...

Hi, I configured webvpn on my 7200 with 15.2(4)M. Very simple config with split tunneling and split DNS. Config looks like this: webvpn gateway WEBVPN_GW ip address A.B.C.D port 443 http-redirect port 80 ssl trustpoint TrustPointName inservic...

mvanco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been seaching the community for a while but I cannot see an answer. I have a DMVPN network in deployment two of the spoke are behind NAT. They are connecting perfectly and OSPF is forming adjacenies. The odd thing I noticed was when I t...

I was conducting an IOS upgrade and my asa 5505 went into a boot cycle and hung up. I have No service password enable so to get inot rommon I have to delete all the flash files. How do I recovery the ASA after this. I was able to go back inot rommon ...

chambleed by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very specific application need where we are terminating an IKE+IPsec tunnel at one edge router, but then need to establish another IKE+IPsec tunnel to a remote branch router, behind that ingress edge router.In essence, this is IPsec within I...

ryan07512 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IKE phase 1

Existing config on ASA 5510:crypto isakmp enable outsidecrypto isakmp policy 10 authentication pre-share encryption aes-256 hash sha group 5 lifetime 86400=====i want to create another site to site vpn, the second site also using the same (pre-share,...

Hi there,I've just attempted to configure a test site to site VPN. Diagram of arrangement is attached. Router R2 is supposed to act like the 'Internet' just to allow connectivity between both networks.My VPN configs on ASA1 and ASA2 are below:ASA1acc...

Hi, Can I employ 2 Cisco ASA 5512-X firewalls for AnyConnect Clustering with Certs in an active/active setup?Clustering - perhaps this is not the correct term, but I basically need to have an active/active AnyConnect setup with load distribution and ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to create VPN site to site between ASA5300 & Cisco 881C, but tunnel is not getting up.On ASA 5300:crypto isakmp enable outsidecrypto isakmp policy 30 authentication pre-share encryption 3des hash sha group 2 lifetime 86400crypto ipsec transfor...

FRasuli01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes