cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN MFA using ASA, NPS server extension and Azure AD

Michael Proctor
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone got this to work with a Firepower 2110?  I have the extension installed and NPS setup but don't even get a prompt when I authenticate just and immediate denial.

11 Replies 11

Thanks,

I have been through these and they don't help my issue.  I keep getting this error, An NPS extension dynamic link library (DLL) that is installed on the NPS server rejected the connection request.  It happens instantly with no attempt at TFA.

Do you have any FW on Server, so disable and test it.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

no FW on the server.

i would check the event viewer and post the logs and same time what is the Logs on FTD ?

BB

it logs this as the reason,

Reason: An NPS extension dynamic link library (DLL) that is installed on the NPS server rejected the connection request.

Thanks, still not finding the problem.  I was hoping to find someone that got this working and see if they can divulge what they did.  There are some Cisco videos and articles about using and ASA but not so much with the Firepower.

Cisco videos and articles about using and ASA but not so much with the Firepower.

I have not set up one, but ASA and Firepower work in the same way, nothing changed in terms of concept, except Code in ASA vs Firepower.

Sure any community member can chip in here and give suggestion of they had same issue and how they resolved here (happy to learn from their views)

BB

Glad all good and you able to resolved the issue, and appriciate your feedback with the solution.

BB