Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN with client can ping anything except LAN interfaces

optimhom97
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody...

First excuse me for my english...I am french..

So I got a problem with my VPN with CiscoVPn Client.

I connect without problem but I only can ping my cisco LAN interfaces...sometimes when I change ip route it respond to one and only ping... Can anybody help me???

See my conf in attachment

Thanks

6 Replies 6

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

This may not be a problem with vpn client. This could be an issue at the Headquarter or where the VPN server is existing.

What do you mean? Do you mean my routeur configuration is ok? and I have a problem with my ADSL connexion or IPSEC with my provider?

pkapoor
Level 3
Level 3

Can you please clarify - "I connect without problem but I only can ping my cisco LAN interfaces...sometimes when I change ip route it respond to one and only ping".

Clarify:

- "my cisco LAN interfaces"

which LAN interfaces? on the router (the config of which is attached?)

- "when I change ip route"

what routing do you change?

- "it respond to one and only ping"

what responds to pings after you change routing? and what do you mean when you say that it responds to one?

Just explain what exactly you are pinging and/or what you do and what you get back.

We may be able to find out what the issue is.

As I run CIsco Client, I am ask to answer login pass, what I do and I connect.. I try to ping 192.168.0.66 and 192.168.1.1 which are FastEthernet and Ethernet and it respond.

But as I try to ping computers from LAN I have no responses.

"it respond to one and only ping"

what responds to pings after you change routing? and what do you mean when you say that it responds to one?

I was asking if I have routing problems so I try to change When it changes, somtimes I have one response to my ping even if I write the one in my conf.

When under DOS command I write :

tracert 192.168.1.1 I have one response :192.168.1.1

If I ping 192.168.1.100 I have as response my gateway internet address as response and lots of *.You can write me at tanguy.pdf@wanadoo.fr

You configuration does not look OK. For example, you have translations configured with route-maps. However, there are no route-maps configured.

Use the example below and re-configure the router.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_configuration_example09186a00801c4246.shtml

My route map is defined by this :

route-map NoNat permit 10

match ip address No-Nat-Vpn-Client

And this pallies to it :

ip nat inside source route-map NoNat interface Dialer1 overload

And my acces list applied to NoNat is :

ip access-list extended No-Nat-Vpn-Client

deny ip 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255

permit ip 192.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 any

am I wrong??I don t know why the one posted is difeerenet from the one in my routeur for the route-map conf