cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am currently installing a Cisco PIX 506e Firewall. I tested the unit in a lab environment and was able to access the pix firewall over pptp with the PIX outside interface configured as DHCP. I was also able to enable vpdn on the outside inte...

wil.wong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to connect a Cisco 1700 router using PPPoA. During the LCP Authenticatio phase, I am getting the errorVi2 PPP: Authorization Not Requiredand Vi2 LCP: failed to negotiate with peerAny ideas\Help ?Regards \\ Naman

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use successfully the VPN-Client to connect to our intranet. For that on the Cisco-download-site I find a lot of exe-packages to install the VPN-Client on several operating systems: Windows, Linux ...But I did not find an install-package for Window...

pboelte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,Can you kindly check my config and tell me where I am making a mistake config is attached.The following are the disconnect & csr.> 5350>sh spe modem csr> Avg Hold Inc calls Out calls> Failed No Succ> SPE ...

Dear all,we are planning to use the Cisco Integrated VPN Client Firewall (CIC). Is there a way to use a policy different from the default (Always On) during times without active tunnel ? We would like to protect our users while browsing the internet ...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure VPN server on my 2651XM (running IOS 12.4.1a with Advanced Security) so that the 192.168.199.0/24 network can be accessed remotely using Cisco VPN client. I have no clue as to where to begin so that's where you guys come in...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to connect 2 site with IPSec Site-to-Site VPN using cisco routers. The 2 sites will be connected via 2 provider on 2 separate routers. Load-balancing is one of the requirement. Can anyone advise me how i can implement this without using...

DaveTanKK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for the pinout of the serial port of the VPN 3000 ( VPN 3030). I would like to connect to a Terminal server and I can't manage to do it. Did someone has it ?CheersCharles

Hi All:I configured a cisco 836 establish a vpn tunnel with my 3030 concentrator using easyvpn. The tunnel is up and the clients to connect; however, I cannot connect to them. Is it possible for me to set this up? I need to remote control them whe...

rbacct123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have created a VPN from my one office to other office. The VPN is created from Router to Pix firewall, my side I have configured on a router ,The seniro is like that- the traffic is first goes to layer 3 switcj then PIX then Router then VPN wit...

Hi, we are trying to configure a Cisco 3745 with a 2port E1 PRI interface and 12 digital modems (NM-12DM) and 8 analog modems (NM-8AM) for remote access for telecommuters.We didn't succeed so far. Our config looks like:version 12.3service timestamps ...

Hi all there,I'm running some LAC (as5400 but it applyes also to PPPaA xdsl) and I use RADIUS autentication to provide the LAC the vpdn: av-pairs.vpdn authen-before-forward is enabled on LAC.When a call get in a first RADIUS auth-req is sent with ful...

sergioc70 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,CCO indicates that the VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 module can support mixed data & voice connectivity. Has anyone configured the following solution or know if it will function?I am looking to connect an E1 PRA cct to this module and in normal day to day use,...

mmcsweeny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes