cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Win 10 BSOD Driver Power State Failure PC won't shutdown

J_S
Level 1
Level 1

So i use cisco anyconnect for work at my University, recently i've started getting random Bluescreens, these Bluescreens occur when i try to shut down my PC. It drove me nearly mad until I realized that the cisco anyconnect secure mobility client is causing these Bluescreens. Recently i needed to install it again because i needed a Book and i can only get those in the university network and sure as hell today i got a Bluescreen again, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE i don't want to uninstall the client every time what could i do to fix this?

2 Replies 2

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

What version of anyconnect are you using? Does this happen when the machine goes into power-save mode?

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**

Hi John, i'm using the anyconnect ver. 4.4.04030

my pc is running win 10 Version 1709 Build 16299.125

it's a self built pc with a i5 6600 Gigabyte H170 03HP mobo i don't know it the hardware is relevant though it's just such a pain because every time the pc doesn't properly shut down i get problems with the bios messing up everything, like trying to boot from my dammn card reader...

also this does not happen when the PC enters standby, power save mode is disabled because of my SSD so i don't know that, but i don't want to enable it again as a permanent solution.

thanks for your help

Johannes