I'm new to this forum, I would like to ask regarding access policy that integrated to security group in the active directory, so here are the case:
1. I'm giving access to users by security group in AD
2. I've created several access policy in WSA, here I take as an excample, named : 1.Standard-Access(it allows access to some category, one of the exception is social networking which is blocked), 2.Additional-Facebook(it blocks everything except custom URL categroy that consist of facebook URLs), all the access policy use selected group and users that linked to AD security group, the security group linked to 2 example above is 002-Standard-Access and 003-Facebook-Access
3. The scenario is, when a users ask for internet access, by default they will bu put into 002-Standard-Access security group
4. If a user requests for additional access they also will put into 003-Facebook-Access, so if a user what to have Facebook they will put into 2 security group (002-Standard-Access and 003-Facebook-Access)
5. The scenario is plan to be used for another additional request
The problem is, that kind of configuration is not working as expected, I need an advise or solution about how to run the scenario planned by our management? Thank you for your advise.