Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,  I would like to ask what is the use of option "Copy custom roles" when importing configuration from a CM to another, in SMA.  I am asking because if I have it enabled then I have some issues with the categories and applications in policies.  ...

I cannot get the license installed on the VM that I have running on VMware workstation 12.  It seems that I cannot paste to the console.  I always get a malformed license: invalid XML message.  I also try to ftp the license but can't connect.  I am a...

Greetings! I'm having an issue with WSA proxy bypass list.I want to bypass a specific URL, say simfk.whatever-gov.net and the traffic still flows through the WSA.Is there another way to do this, or is the expression format wrong? I would appreciate y...

Hello,  I would like to ask if in WSA I could use IOC through STIX and TAXII and make the necessary actions. Does it require a CTA account?I do not wish for the logs to be uploaded in the cloud Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Hello, I want to configure Cisco WSA to Send AN Email to a specific user,how could I enter the Email configuration on the Appliance? Hope someone can help me. Regards 

kinggmmm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have a SMA and two WSA They are all physical appliances and in the latest version.  I am trying to publish the configuration to the appliances, but I get this errorAcceptable Use Control Engine data version on the Web Appliance does not matc...

failed upload.PNG
Top Solution Authors