Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Greetings,  I have an issue with my newly installed WSA (AsyncOS 12.5), I see no option to automatically backup my configs on gui.Is there a way to script something or any "hidden" option that might help me to "fix" this issue? Looking forward to you...

Dear community,  We have just finished configuring Cisco WSA and we are getting an error as following: NTLM CRAP authentication for user []/[] returned NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USERLogin for user []\[]@[ZZ-username] failed die to [no such a user]GENSEC logi...

According to Cisco best practice we enabled user authentication caching surrogates on our WSA's based on IP addresses. This doesn't work for user that browse the Internet from a Citrix or Direct Access session as multiple users are using the same IP ...

hcombee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am trying to allow Gmail uploads and it is failing. I had configured Cisco Data Security policy to block them and it worked.  No I have to allow a specific group to upload files to Gmail, but I get error from Gmail. In WSA though I do not s...

Hello,  I have WSA in latest version and I would like to perform LDAPS. What are the requirements for this, because I tried it and it failed. LDAP is working properly.  Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

We have a WSA environment with SMA  WSA s170 running on  10.1.0-204 SMA running on 10.1.0-037 I am looking for the recommended releases if I go by document there are various options and upgrade path is required. Can we upgrade to the new version via ...

Dear Community, We have a deployment about four WSA proxy's that we would like to group into failover groups to add atleast one VIP address to each WSA proxy. Is there anybody who has this kind of configuration? How is the priorities configured for...

Top Solution Authors