Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, I have fresh install of WSA 8.0.5 and HTTPS proxy isn't working. HTTPS proxy is enabled, and I have tried both uploaded root certificate and generated on locally. Basically HTTP proxy is working. But I am unable to open HTTPS web sites. Also t...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have issued these commands in my ASA 5520 to activate WCCP to redirect web traffic from a PC with IP 192.168.120.6 to a McAfee Web Gateway with IP 10.250.2.33: access-list wccp-servers extended permit ip host 10.250.2.33 anyaccess-list wccp-tra...

We're running AsyncOS 7.7.0 for Web build 725. When I try to grep the accesslog to follow a stream for troubleshooting, often I see nothing for about 10 seconds, then only Binary file (standard input) matches and then I get dropped back to the comman...

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I recently deployed S100v appliance in explicit forward mode however I am facing problem while trying to integrate WSA with Active Directory. When I am trying to join domain in the 'add realem' option then Error message is appearing as foll...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an internal Windows CA that we would like to use for SSL/HTTPS decryption within PRSM.  I have attempted to export/import all of the different methods I can think of, but I can't seem to get a combination that works with PRSM. Does anyo...

mbaker33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have this scenario, hope you can help.Users in AD, may be members of several groups. I need to create an access policy to users that belong to two groups. For example, if a user belongs to \Internet AND \Privilege then one policy needs to be...

fermendo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Recently , i got some error from Both ironport Web And Email Appliances as follows. For Email______________The Critical message is:An application fault occurred: ('snmp/ipmi_handlers.py _handle_fan_result|370', "<type 'exceptions.ValueError'...

So we've started handing out iPad's to our users.  I've been able to setup them up to access our wireless network in a secure manner.  My next problem is with getting them to use our web proxies. We have a pair of S170's that we are using.  When I co...

spm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Reading the document here - https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/147696/ios-scansafe-step-step-configuration It states the following -Prerequisite:ISR should be running a minimum code version 15.2(1)T1 or above.Available in IOS (universal) ima...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a use-case I would like to share with you. When a customer configures its WSA with highly restrictive internet access like in the example below, it may trigger some issues :1- allow internet access only for URLs defined in whitelist.2- b...

A customer wants revert from 7.7.0-725 to be 7.5.2-303. The revert option only shows 7.7.0-710 and 7.7.0-725 to be available. Does anyone know the best way to revert to 7.5.2-303 from 7.7.0-725? Is it possible that 7.5.2-303 will appear in the list, ...

Top Solution Authors