Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,can one generate reports by defined identities?User reports typically include AD user names or an ip address. Can one generate a report for networks or better yet a number of networks that in consequence form an identity, i.e. to generate repor...

Hi,It might be a simple question but I couldn't find it. Is it possible to adjust the In-Use Connection Timeout for a particular domain (via CLI) and not global as this is the only option I found? We experiencing timeout issues for a particular domai...

Erik Boon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am looking for a proxy solution for our enterprise network, and considering Ironport WebSecurity S370 appliance.I am just curious if there is any good design guides on how to properly implement Ironport on the network.I need best practices d...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have problem opening FTP sites that require authentication.When I try to open a ftp site, example ftp://site.com, I get this message in the browser :Authentication is required by the FTP server ( ftpserver.com ). A valid user ID and password mu...

borutlape by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear responder,I have some questions about the S series Web Security Ironport, It would be appreciated to respond it one by one.1-Is ironport can work independently if i buy it alone and put it on the edge of my network and connect the internet to th...

Hi,Got a weird problem in my ironport. I have deployed it in inline mode. Having M1 as the internal network and P2 for external network.The problem was, when I input a puclic ip address on the P2 interface, the interface cannot reach the internet. Bu...

Resolved! L4 Configuration

How do you physically configure a network tap on the Ironport? I'm not sure what they are referring to... I'm hoping they are not talking about a pass through fromt he inside firewall to the switch.

phretbuzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When opening a browser we are getting prompted for username password? I thought by changing the settings in the browser to automatic logon with current username and password would do just that... use cached credentials, so we wouldn't get prompted. H...

phretbuzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors