Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

2 weeks ago my site marked by Talos as domain reputation. We have setup SPF, DKIM, DMARC and SSL certificate to address those problem. We also checked with other domain reputation score site and immediately rectified the status. I sent web & email re...

Ilham14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

The Talos Security Intelligence system seems to suffer an issue in which a site can be placed exclusively on the Talos Intelligence Block List and a ticket is not able to be submitted because the system correctly identifies that the site should not b...

Hello,After upgrading to 14.0.1-53, we observed that some content-types are recognized as application/x-javascript instead of application/octet-stream.The application/x-javascipt is kind of dangerous and we cannot allow it. Has anyone else experience...

spacemeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I migrated from Broadcom ProxySG to Cisco WSA.The ProxySG had several partitions which could be used to preserve different OS versions on the device.Therefore, I was able to select a partition at boot to switch between several OS Versions. Is t...

invalid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,So I am deploying Cisco WSA 395 and SMA 395 and I wanted to know stable version for both of these appliance as I am looking to upgrade them first and then start to configure them.I went on Cisco's download but there was no mark for recommend...

I've a site in wordpress and what I want to ask is do cisco provide any security to wordpress sites. My site is http://howbees.com in wordpress and currently it has no security online. Do cisco provide security like norton etc to prevent my site from...

I have a WSA that is generating slowness on the client network.In the SHD logs I see that the "Latency" field has increased from 600 to 60000 (approximately). What does the "Latency" field in the SHD Logs mean?What does the "Response Time" field of t...

I can not manage an Ironport S370 from SMA M670 !!!The manager show me the next message in the Identity tab:  * Realm or sequence not found I can import the configuration but I can´t publish it because the manager show the next message "Incompatible ...

Top Solution Authors