Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a firewall with URL filtering enabled. SSL is also enable for this filtering. When client try to communicate with google.com (example), first it get IP of google from DNS and then start TCP 3 way handshake process. All communication go thro...

Hi Folks,Does there any way to permit or deny public website or APPs like youtube , facebook, by FQDN and ACL on ASA.my manger request that, but as I know the web filtering will be not effective on ASA, that's must by Firepower or proxy serveras I kn...

I am using WSA in AsyncOS14, all my users are using explicit proxy in port 3128, but If they like to go at URL hxxps//:x.x.x.x:8001 appear in browser error ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED I tried whith a user in bypass (no block nothing) and with the se...

We purchased foxie.com last year and only recently discovered that it is being blocked by the Cisco firewall. Not even sure how broad/deep this challenge is, but we think some of the major telco carriers have this issue. Also I have no idea if this i...

perkiset by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an WSA S170 (Async 9), ISE (v2.0), Active Directory, WCCP router, no CDA server With HTTP traffic, I believe it is doable for transparent authentication (WSA > ISE)However for HTTPS traffic, whereby the WSA should have a browser prompt for use...

irissen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've recently upgraded our WSA version from 11.5 to 11.8. We have a logsubscription with a syslog push. Before the upgrade the host field in the syslog message was the ip address of the management interface, after the upgrade the host field in the s...

Good day.     I'm configuring an SMA for a WSA, I created the access policy, the identification profiles, added the LDAP server and when I'm trying to add a group in the identification profiles and Users I'm receiving this error: CN=XX,OU=XX,DC=XX,DC...

GabsC2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with Cisco Web Security Appliance (S380), accessing https websites. Specifically when trying to access our webmail website i get an error "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" when running through the Cisco WSA.  The website is https://webmai...

Hello guys, So one of my client wanted to know if comparison between Cisco WSA s395 and s690. I have read that s690 is going to be End of sale, so I wanted to know the replacement for s690.

Top Solution Authors