Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Does anyone know how to block cloud-based storage sites such as dropbox, sugarsync, amazon, etc.?  We don't necessarily want to block all file uploads, though.

corey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Can anyone explain how ScanSafe works from the end client perspective? I'm not concerned about what happens in the cloud, I am more concerned with what changes are required on end client devices and/or network devices. For instance I assume...

I see that release 7.1.1-037 is available for the WSA.  is there anywhere I can find the release notes/resolved & open caveats for this upgrade?  As seems typical, on a bleeding edge release it's near impossible to find any documentation on cisco's w...

SSL

I have an odd issue with certain sites and SSL.  when a user goes to https://www.hotmail.com the site works fine.  If a user goes to https://slep.dmsbfda.army.mil the browser returns page cannot be displayed.We are not decrypting any SSL traffic, it ...

snormoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When my Firefox users got to a URL the are prompted for username and password.  If a user hits cancel, they get WWW_AUTH_REQUIRED.  However, If they leave the feilds Blank and hit OK.  The web site comes up. Doing a web tracking on the Ironport for t...

Hi,Our company policy does not allow you to surf to the YouTube site (www.youtube.com), but we want to allow access to YouTube pages referenced thru web pages of allowed sites. What I mean is that if you should surf to www.cisco.com and click on a li...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We regularly get BlackHole DNS URL's in our Malware Threat Report (Adware>Blackhole DNS URLs)The report states that transactions are all blocked.When we go to examine/scan the user/computer that is referenced and run Malwarebytes scans nothing is det...

presscotn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors