Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I want to limit bandwidth per application. I have read the suggestion to limit it in access-policies - > applications. I see that some applications limit the bandwidth restriction option (example facebook and media), but not all of them. How can I en...

Hello Experts, Currently, we have M670 Management appliance console with two WSA S680. As you are aware that M670 is EOL and EOS, so we need to upgrade it to M695. Can we configure M695 Management with WSA S680, if yes, then shall we configure with t...

Hi Guys, I am trying to figure out how to get more than 1 NIC on a virtual WSA.We deployed it with 2, but in the configuration it still only shows one. Is there any way to do it or it it not supported? thanksjacques 

Hi guys, I have kind of a weird one for you here. I am not nearly as educated as I'd like to be about computer networking, though I hope to learn more through this forum. I work for a company that manufacturers an IoT device for which there is an opt...

2canSam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Our customer is asking whether it is possible to configure the WSA with XFF (X-Forwarding-for) and XAU (X-Authenticated-User) headers. I think they need to receive that user information on a CASB Service.   I read that it seems to be possible to conf...

For over a month now we have had major issues with our WSAs running 8.0.6-119 and Akamai. First it started on a VM WSA and now on our physical WSAs that we just put into production. Basically we will notice all of our bandwidth is in use and using a ...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors