Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi, I've a client that wants to restrict a FQDN address to only a few specific IP addresses, however a different FQDN (which sits on the exact same IP address), should be open to all. I have my ASA (5508-x on 9.6(4)34) setup with a dns name-server an...

Hello Folks! I need to install a Virtual SMA to manage 05 WSA S300.I found the link below about the installation but is confusing, in some point says is necessary 1024GB/08GB/04 (disk/memory/processor) and in another part say is necessary a UCS serve...

Hi Experts, Scenario: I am deploying WSA with HTTPS proxy. for that 1. WSA is working as subCA. 2. Root CA is somewhere else 3. Endpoints have root CA cert Issue: Now when WSA sends certificate to endpoint during https proxy, it doesn't send entire c...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have had updates pending on two of our S390 appliances since the middle of last year, this count has now gone up to three.The updates available are:AsynsOS 11.8.0 build 453 upgrade for Web, 2019-12-17, release available for General Deploym...

Hi, has anyone tried integrating WCCP from fortinet to WSA? we have are trying to integrate fortinet wccp to wsa but its not happening. WCCP service is not sending traffic on the wsa so i wanted to know if anyone has tried and had a successful tran...

Try and try as I may I cannot get a specific RegEx to work in the WSA. I have been successful in the past but today I am stuck!I have sanitized the URL as much as I can but left the special characters.Our company blocks Google Docs implicitly so I wa...

Hi,We deployed cisco wsa S600v in monitoring mode few months ago. After monitoring the report of the Anti-Malware in GUI, we found some malware threats. We do not find any details and characteristics of the following malware /virus/ PUA in internet o...

mehedimec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors