Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All. is it possible to tune the wsa advance reporting with these following requirments.   Top Talkers Source, destination   Top Websites Visited URLS IP Address User Name   Top Blocked websites URLS IP Address User Name   Bandwidth if we ...

I have two S100V appliances. We cannot leverage WCCP so I'm wondering how to properly load balance the 2 WSAs. I have a coyote endpoint LB I can leverage. I configured a VIP and accepted defaults when adding in my 2 WSAs into the cluster. And I can s...

sachwsa01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a problem with the WSA proxy and Anyconnect VPN clients. We would like to implement a WSA proxy in explicit proxy mode in our environment (~2000 nodes) and decrypt the ssl traffic. Our users use Anyconnect vpn clients with a lot of di...

Currently a couple of WSAs sit on the inside network. A network redesign is underway. Relocating the WSAs to the DMZ has been mentioned. I'm failing to find information in support of this(there nothing against it either).  Why should this be done? Wh...

DamianRC by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm testing the Umbrella with 14 days trial and noticed that nslookup feature on windows machine shows my local DNS server as the source of DNS answer even for external domains - I thought that DNS requests to external domains are directly f...